Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Matching Mask and Altered Box swap

Hello friends,
Gosh has it really been over a month since I posted on here. Sorry!
I have been busy tho and I wanted to share this swap I just completed
on the CMB with you. I used G45 Romantique paper as well as several kinds
of gold paint.  I glued black ruffly ribbon all the way around it
then I added ribbon and feathers with stick pin and a handmade golden
rose to the box. Then I tied all kinds of matching laces and ribbons to the handle
as this was a suitcase type box and I love that effect.
The mask was similar but had some bling and imaroses mini
white roses as well. Sorry I don't have a better pic of the mask for you but
hopefully you can see it somewhat in this pic.
Thanks for stopping by.......









No comments:

Post a Comment