Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Challenge card for the CMB

Hello ladies,
Today I worked on a challenge card for the CMB June Bug grp
We were to use purple, a shaped card (not square or rectangle)
and ribbon. My dd has a bday coming up so I thought I could
make her card now and use it for this challenge. I used the
Wild card cricut cart for the card and curvey verses for my
stamped sentiment. I wove the ribbon around the outer heart
and tied it in a double bow, then added the sweet cream colored
rosebud trim. I also finished the inside and made a matching
envie, because I will be mailing this to her soon. Tell me what
you think of it!  Kathy

                                                   Front

                                                 Inside


                                            With envie behind it



                                        Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog as I was googling "Heaven's Creations". My birth name is Heaven and I've been trying to come up with a business name for all of my crafty creations :) LOL. I'm finding out that this is a pretty popular name! lol

    Your work is amazing! VERY beautiful! I've been doing some card making as well, but nothing compared to yours! Very, very, very talented!

    Blessings, Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie,
    I am off to check out YOUR blog!

    ReplyDelete