Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fall box swap

I just finished making this gorgeous fall box for my partner,
Tiffany, on the CMB. I love the way it turned out with the sparkly
leaves, prima flower and butterfly, ribbon, netting from websters pages
etc. First I stianed the whole thing with a butternut stain then added
a 2nd coat with a varnish inside and out. On the ends I spray
painted with gold spray paint. Then I began making the layers
working the corners/edges etc with Th inks etc and finally added the
Once Upon a Time paper and embellishments. On the front is a T
that I both painted 2 tone and also glossed the front and added the
decorative key.
                                         Here's a front view
Here's the top
I used suede glimmer mist on the prima flower as well as
adding gold accents.

The ends both look the same

No comments:

Post a Comment