Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My items made for Tammy

Now I will show you what I made for Tammy in our private swap. This is a little comp book made with the Magnolia reaching for the stars stamp, iamroses flowers, my cricut, say it in pearls bling, lace and Once upon a Time cardstock. She and I have similar tastes so it was easy for me to make her this pink and white notebook. She said she loves it and is using it already.

 Tag for inside



Next is the altered trunk box. I used paper from the Now and Then collection I got at HL. I used laces, satin ribbon and mini bloomers flowers as trims. I also added some iamroses flowers to this and a but of pink beading and a flourish.



Inside


Next I made her this dress from banner using the TH dress form die.



Finally I made her this little shadow box as a suprise to her. I think it turned out soft and sweet.



Hope you enjoyed this visit, please let me know what you think of my crafts.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment