Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Altered frame

This little altered frame started with this adorable digi I purchased from sherriethefairly. She is called Messy Bessie and I loved her. I backed her up with an ornate heart die cut after coloring her with my copic markers. I painted the frame first with soft pink then went over it with white crackle paint and added a few touches of pearle MS white acrylic paint. On two sides I used a lovely piece of white lace trim. I added 3 of my handmade flowers and filled in with some cute daisies from iamroses. I also added some pink and whote polka dot trim on the bottom and finished it off with the sweet sheer and satin pink bow on top. Inside the glass I made a soft brown rectangle and covered the top of that with the same lace. Hope you enjoyed looking at my project!
Kathy
 
 
closeup of top

 
Closeup of the bottom corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment