Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Altered address book

This technique was something I found on youtube bu ILuvvintageScrap's channel. Wrinkled altered comp book  I thought her books were gorgeous so
I have been playing with this. The first one I made was for the handmade swap
on CMB for Cindy Anderson. She wanted an address book so I adapted the tech-que for that. I used TH paper and glim misted some prima white flowers and added embellies, then applied the friends bling. Inside I used brown with the pocket in the same blue TH paper as on the front.  Made a matching tag as well for inside the pocket.I also sewed lace and eyelit around it and made a cute matching clip on the edge. Cindy said she loved it!
Thanks for stopping by.
                                                      Front


Inside


My 2nd wrinkled altered book was a comp book that I did for practice before
hosting a swap myself on this technique. My first time as hostess! WooHoo!
I gave this one to my daughter as a Mother's Day gift and she said she loved it.
                         
     Finally I will share the sneak peek I gave my partner on my swap.
I made this for Tshreve on the CMB. She is an elagant lady with a bit
of quirky sometimes thrown into her crafts. She is a "master crafter"
according to her husband and I agree. She plans to use this notebook
to keep track of her swaps so I wanted it to match her scrap room.
She said her colors were black white and burgandy.
                                   I don't want to ruin her surprsie so
                                        that's all I'll show for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment