Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Finally a few pics with the gkids dyeing their eggs

I bought a glitter egg kit and also added a little extra glitter I had. We dyed the eggs, glittered them and
later even added cute little bands around some of them with bunnies, chicks and crosses. All is all
this was an amazing day for me and the kids. Oh feel free to ohh and ahh about my cute grandkids too.

                                                                     3 yr old Abram


1 year old Elizabeth with my daughter, Laura


5 year old Eva

Eva and Abram with their Grandma ( me) and Great Grandma Nezzie


Some of the glittered eggs, aren't they lovely?

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
Kathy
LOL

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I WILL gush about how ca-ute those grandkids are!!!!! Adorable each and every one!!!!! Look at that gorgeous hair on Eva!!
    oh and the eggs turned out pretty cute, too!!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teri, you know this grandma would never
    argue wth that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family! Happy Easter!
    Colleen (gonescrappin' Cricut MB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I love being a Grandma and a MOM too!
    Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, your dd and grandkids are all beautiful! As are the eggs of course! So many beautiful smiles in your family! Glad you got to have and enjoy such a special day with them all, I know it means a lot to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes other than God my family comes first. Love them to
    pieces! And the grandkids are sooooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete