Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Th dress form tag swap

Hello crafters,
Today I thought I'd share some of the tags I am making for the dress form tag swap. This round I signed up for 4 categories; Vintage Ladies, Fall/Thanksgiving,
Belle of the Ball and Designers Choice. I have finished 3 sets so far and I think
my final one will probably be the angel tag I previously posted. So here are the
other three tags. For this one I used the dress form from the Nifty Fifties cart. There are 3 kinds of lace, ribbon, mini bloomers, pearls, and paper on it besides the emboss work and tea stain.
                                                Vintage Ladies

                                               Here is the full set

                                 The next category is Fall/ Autumn
I had some small peices of tan suede and used them to make my Indian dresses I also got the tiny beads in a little tin box at a garage sale and thought they were perfect for an Indian necklace and beadwork on the dress, they are not all exactly alike but very similar. Behind the dress I have a little trukey cut from the Thanksgiving cart.

                                               Here is the full set


Finally I have the Belle of the Ball tag. This is my favorite of these three
I am really happy with the way this turned out. I also just loved this paper
which was in the Happily Ever After 12 by 12 paper stack. The little roses are from Recollections . On this and the fall one I used the TH dress form die and tag.


                                          Here is the full set


Thanks for stopping by...feel free to leave a comment.
Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Kathy, I love your dress form tags! The more of these I see the more I think they would be fun to do! Gonna have to find me a dress for die or cartridge with one and give it a try! Are they as addicting as they look? Great job on these!!
    GrandmaJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy these dress form tags are GORGEOUS!!!! You've outdone yourself this time! All I can say is WOW!!! Great job! I Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy I LOVE your tags sweetie! OMGosh each set is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE the dress form you used from the nifty fifties cartridge, would have never thought that cartridge would have such a beautiful dress form :) LOve all the laces,trims and ribbons you used too :) I didnt know Tim Hotlz had a dress form die? Wow, I guess I need to look next time im out :) hehehe thank you hun!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies for all your kind and generous comments. This die is great fun to play with and the dress forms can really be a blast to dress. Cheryl you'd love doing it too!
    I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!
    Thanks for stopping by......hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete